Monday, November 3, 2008

Revive my Blog

It has been a while since i wrote a blog here in this site. I have been busy with our office blog and other internet ads to promote our office since i am employed as a sales staff. Fortunately, i still have this personal blog that i can use to write anything under the sun.

I remember the last time i wrote something here was last Christmas 2007. Its already November 2008 which means that this blog was at a standstill for almost a year. Well, i guess this will be a start for a new attitude in blogging.

As i was online with my ym account a few weeks ago, a friend from high school suddenly typed a message. We exchanged a few questions about our current busy life for a few minutes. While asking about my present job, he told me he will teach me to earn extra thru blogging. I got curious but i decided to inquire more. I also decided to meet him to learn more about this "extra income" so i mentioned it to my wife and we decided to visit their house.

To cut a long story short, i got hooked into earning thru my blog since then. I started earning last week thru google adsense but it is so minimal and almost negligible. But i won't give up, i am still studying ways how to make money thru blogging so i guess i have to be patient. Most bloggers who started also took months before they started earning. Patience is indeed a virtue.

No comments: